I’m so honored and excited to be the nutrition expert for another Skinnytaste cookbook, Skinnytaste Fast and Slow!
I’ve been working on this cookbook with Gina Homolka (the talented and big-hearted creator of Skinnytaste) for the last two years, and I can tell you with certainty that you will LOVE these recipes. They are exactly what good food should be – healthy, nutrient-loaded and (most importantly!) deeeeeeelicious.
If you pre-order Skinnytaste Fast and Slow BEFORE October 11th, Gina will send you a FREE 42-page bonus pack with a 4-week dinner plan using recipes from both of her cookbooks and her blog, an updated pantry list, a weekly shopping list, an early look at a few of the recipes from the new cookbook, plus the following 3 new exclusive recipes that you will never see anywhere else…
Slow Cooker Chipotle Chicken Bowls with Cilantro Lime Quinoa
Scallop Tostadas (my favorite!)
Veggie Pearl “Couscous”
Just pre-order the book from your retailer of choice and submit your proof of purchase here to automatically download the bonus pack.
After 20 years working as a dietitian in the weight loss business (as well as overcoming my own struggles), I can tell you with confidence that there is ONE thing that you must have for lasting success.
It is a supportive mindset.
In fact, shifting your mindset from self-sabotage, criticism and procrastination into inspired, consistent and joyful action is the ONLY way to create lasting change in your life.
And that’s why I’ve created this FREE Smaller Size Bigger Life Summer Session. To show you EXACTLY how you can do this.
The FREE Summer Session starts on August 1st, and I’d love to see you there! Grab your spot NOW by clicking HERE.
And here are 10 ways you can start shifting your mindset TODAY.
1. Take full responsibility for your life. Remember how capable and amazing you truly are.
2. Don’t dwell on the past. Forgive yourself and just let it go. You did the best you could at the time, period.
3. Refuse to criticize yourself. Become your own best friend, and recognize that you DO have the power to make positive changes in your life.
4. Don’t compare yourself to anyone else. Realize that your path to success will be unique.
5. Get curious about your emotional connections to food. Because if your food craving doesn’t come from physical hunger, then eating is not going to satisfy it.
6. Highlight and appreciate all that is already awesome in your life, and all that makes you so uniquely and wonderfully you. Recognize that you are so much more than your body.
7. Stop torturing yourself with exercises you despise. Find ways to move that feel good. Make it FUN.
8. Gently release your negative mental patterns. Nourishing your mind with compassionate and supportive thoughts is just as important as nourishing your body with nutrient-rich whole foods.
9. Wear clothes that make you happy. Stop waiting on the weight. Treat yourself with respect starting NOW.
10. Be easy with yourself as you discover new ways of thinking, eating and living. Support yourself, praise yourself, and ask for help when you need it.
Starting August 1st I’m offering a totally FREE 3-week Smaller Size Bigger Life Summer Session!
If you struggle with emotional eating, overeating, food or body image issues, this Summer Session is definitely for you : )
You’ll receive online training videos, downloadable action sheets and resource lists, live weekly Q & A chats with me, and access to the Summer Session Support Group, a private Facebook community—all for FREE.
Aaaaand you’ll also have a chance to win one of three full scholarships to my signature paid program, Smaller Size Bigger Life.
During the 3-week Summer Session you’ll discover…
* The hidden reasons you’re still struggling with weight or food and the one thing all women need to succeed.
* The exact three steps you need to take to break through the self-imposed barriers that are stopping you from reaching your wellness goals.
* The fastest way to end procrastination and stop sabotaging your success.